Thursday, June 13, 2013

Going up? Going down?

While watching some E3 videos yesterday, a (much belated) penny finally dropped for me. The Elder Scrolls Online will be taking place before Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim (look I'm not even going to talk about Daggerfall or Arena so don't even start with me!).


The Second Era - Includes the rule of the Akaviri Potentates, and the 400 year time period known as the Interregnum. It is also known as the "Common Era". The Elder Scrolls Online will take place in this era. 

The Third Era is the Empire of Tamriel, ruled by the Septim Dynasty, and lasts 433 years. Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion all take place during this era. 

The Fourth Era is the era that occurs after the end of the Septim Dynasty, and includes the events in Skyrim

That means my Basra ancestor project is now a descendant project. Not really that much of a change, except my family tree will have to be reworked a little:

No comments:

Post a Comment