Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Beginnings


(A big thanks to YouTuber nomicon76. I tried to fraps this myself but it was too choppy to use.)


I find myself on the coast of Morrowind in Vvardenfell. Off-loaded from the ship among barrels of brined fish and cheap ale. Certainly this fate is better than a headsman's block but I do not know who I angered or pleased to land me in this fetid swamp land.
It is not entirely without beauty I will admit and after that long journey below decks the air does smell sweet and the stars do shine bright.


Tomorrow I travel by those curious silt-striders to the town of Balmorra. There I am to meet a man, by order of Emperor Uriel and under threat of treason and death should I fail. I hope for his sake that this Cosades has answers for me.
~ Claudia Faustina Basra, 16th of Last Seed, 3E 27) 


No comments:

Post a Comment