Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Name From the Past?


I have been inducted into the Thieves Guild and am already quickly rising through the ranks. I would like to say that it was on merit alone but it seems my family name holds some sway with the thieves, even here in backwater Morrowind. How strange! I should have liked to have pressed the footpads for the why of this, but it seemed more prudent, for now, to nod sagely and say nothing.

Meanwhile Caius has me tracking down three people in Vivec: A Khajiit, an Argonian and a Dunmer priest. I should have them all walk into the same ale-house and bring an old drinking tale to life.
Caius also wants me to cultivate a cover for all the traveling I am doing for him. It would seem my father's insistence that I study with the mages will finally pay off. If I am to travel all over this mud-ball I may as well do so in style and nobody travels like a mage. 

~ Claudia Faustina Basra, 4th of Hearthfire, 3E 27

No comments:

Post a Comment