Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Character Creation - The long game

Character creation has always been the best part of starting any game and especially in MMOs, whether it's your first character or new, shiny alts.

One of the games both I and my boyfriend are particularly looking forward to next year is the long expected MMO version of The Elder Scrolls: The Elder Scrolls Online. While some of the franchises fans are moaning that the games were doing just fine as single-players I at least always felt they were grand games and game worlds squeezed into single-player shoes two sizes too small.



Regardless, now there is an MMO on the way and a long, painful wait with many enticing videos and interviews between now and the Spring of 2014.

So to fill the gap and bone up on the lore I have decided to start crafting an epic family history, leading up to (one of) my future character(s) in ESO.

No comments:

Post a Comment